Gnadentau Church

Gnadentau Church - Churches (German-Russian)
The ornate interior of the Gnadentau church in the district of Kanton had much of its furniture hand-carved including the altar. This beautiful stone church was built in 1897-98 in a neo-gothic style. It had the capacity to seat 1000 people. Be sure to notice the high pulpit on the extreme left side of this picture. This was likely a Reformed or a Lutheran church, because of the use of a pulpit. The pulpit was very commonly used in the protestant churches, as it was the primary focus for preaching and teaching from the Bible.
Buy now

Previous (14 of 14)
Catholic Church
Norka German Reformed Church Interior


Also in: Churches (German-Russian)

Norka German Reformed Church Interior
Kataganda Baptist Church
Evangelical Church
Orenburg Church
St. Paul's Evangelical Reformed Church
Evangelical Lutheran Church  SHA5483
Straub  Church
Eugenfeld Church  DSC8201
Friedenfeld Church  DSC8195
Dnjepropetrowsk Church  DSC8199
Catholic Cathedral-Russia
Reformed Church of Messer
Catholic Church