Straub Church

Straub  Church - Churches (German-Russian)
Straub Church was founded as a Lutheran colony on 12 May 1767. The colony of Straub was located along the River Volga in Saratov province, Russia. The congregation in Straub was part of the Warenburg Lutheran Parish which had been established in 1770. The congregation in Straub was served by numerous pastors of both the Lutheran and Reformed faiths. (courtesy: Spady family)
Buy now

Eugenfeld Church  DSC8201


Also in: Churches (German-Russian)

Gnadentau Church
Norka German Reformed Church Interior
Kataganda Baptist Church
Evangelical Church
Orenburg Church
St. Paul's Evangelical Reformed Church
Evangelical Lutheran Church  SHA5483
Eugenfeld Church  DSC8201
Friedenfeld Church  DSC8195
Dnjepropetrowsk Church  DSC8199
Catholic Cathedral-Russia
Reformed Church of Messer
Catholic Church